Pages

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Decorating with Umbrellas

It's been a rainy and overcast Saturday here.  

                                      google.com via Ann on Pinterest


Not that I really mind. The rain helps to cool it off for a bit from the stifling heat.  While I was puttering around on the computer I found these inspiring photos of how umbrellas were used as decor.















                          modvintagelife.blogspot.com 




                                     houseoforigin.nl 

Just beautiful.

2 comments:

  1. LOVE the one with the couple dancing, and the last photo with all of those white umbrellas. lovely inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Neato! I love the ones that act as lights.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading them!