Pages

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Design Board


Here is a design board I recently put together.  This one is actually not for anyone.  I just ran across the cocktail table and just began gathering items to create a room design - sometimes it's just fun to dream :)  My husband wasn't so sure about the drift wood end table (it's okay, his opinion doesn't count really - just kidding.)  I love the combination of rustic elements with a little bit of 'bling' from the accessories and the mirrored end table.

To see a few other design boards I have posted about, click here, here, & here.


3 comments:

  1. Beautiful board Melissa. I can imagine this being a really great room to come home to at the end of a day. Very serene!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this design- great job! The color palette is beautiful. And the chevron chair is so fun and unique. The driftwood table is actually one of my favorite elements! I love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it too! Just beautiful. And the table is fantastic. Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading them!