Pages

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Lucite to Love

Until recently, I worked in a modern furnishing showroom, we always had a few lucite chairs and cocktail tables on the floor. Lately, I have seen lucite being used in fashion and accessories.


















































I think lucite is used beautifully in the following interiors.

























Source: tonichome.com







I love how lucite adds a little bit of 'bling' to a space. What do you think? Do love it, or hate it?

2 comments:

  1. I haven't ever decided on how I feel about lucite. But it looks great in those pics. I think I might just need to see it in real life...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting... I once wrote a poem that included "lucite cow jaw". Not the same though. I like the trunk.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading them!