Pages

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Gorgeous Fall Weather = Neglecting Blog

I feel like I have been neglecting my blog this week.  Whoops :)  It has been gorgeous weather here in the mid 70's, so I guess I've just been involved in doing other things and not felt like blogging much!

And really, I feel okay about that!

Here is a link to make fall brown paper bag flowers, and 50 fun fall activities.  Enjoy!

Pinned Image



Pinned Image
To view activities, click here.

AND....  Don't forget to enter the 100 postcard giveaway!  People - wouldn't you like free postcards to use for a holiday card, birth announcement, etc., etc.!  Come on, work with me!!

Click HERE for details and to enter (don't be shy!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading them!