Pages

Monday, January 28, 2013

Parade of Modern Alarm Clocks

I have this ancient alarm clock in my bedroom.  I have had it so long that I can't even tell you exactly when I got it.  I just remember getting it for Christmas when I was a kid.  I've probably owned it at
least 15 years.  Sad....I know!



She's a looker right???!!  I think it's about time I got a new one!
I started looking online & found a lot of really cool modern clocks.  Not all of them would go with my bedroom but I included them for variety:



top to bottom, left to right:
1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9

Do you have a modern alarm clock you love??


Other Parade Of...Posts you might enjoy are:

4 comments:

  1. Oh, I'm guilty! I need a new one, love your round-up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm guilty as well! Mine is like 20 years old and an ugly brown!! Love the choices...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've had the same one for at least 6 years now, potentially longer. These ones are MUCH cuter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have a great eye, these clocks are great. My favorite is this Braun Digital Travel Alarm clock they have at Switch Modern. Switch Modern is incredible if you are redecorating for a modern home. They have a huge selection of modern furniture pieces. Here's a link to the clock! http://www.switchmodern.com//clocks/braun-digital-travel-alarm-clock-bnc008.asp

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading them!