Pages

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Parade of Geometric Fabrics - 10 Fabrics for Under $10

I have always been drawn to geometric fabrics.  Here a few of my favorites that cost less than $10 a yard!



1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 -10

Love stripes & floral prints also?  Me too!  Stayed tuned throughout the next week as I reveal my top ten picks  for stripes & florals under $10 a yard.

You may also enjoy reading about:

Parade of Decorative Boxes

Parade of Shower Curtains Under $40

Parade of Colorful Plates



Need help designing your home?  Visit my website!


2 comments:

  1. Love them all, but especially #'s 4 and 7! Love the price even more. Great finds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the content of this blog. feeling great to see such kind of outstanding blog.
    New Leather TV Bed

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading them!