Pages

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Isn't Organization Beautiful...




















I am not a master of organization, but here my tips for bringing a little order to chaos :)

* Have a place for EVERYTHING.

* If you haven't used it in the past year, get rid of it!

* If you buy a NEW item - throw away/donate an OLD item.

* Find inexpensive and stylish boxes/containers/jars etc. at Ross, TJ Maxx, & thrift shops. My favorite website for organizational items is containerstore.com - more expensive than the stores just mentioned but they have some really cool things to make your life easier!

* And my final piece of advice - one of my favorite quotes:

3 comments:

  1. Hello Melissa, thanks so much for stopping by my blog. Can I just say that organization IS beautiful. I lust after organized pics likes the ones above. My closet is the only place that I truly keep in line and it makes me smile every time I see it. Also, the William Morris quote is one of my favorites! I even have it in he footer of my blog like a mission statement. Looking forward to seeing more of your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could say I was half as organized as any one of these photos. Organized spaces are beautiful, I try, but usually fail miserably at keeping things organized around the house.

    Thanks for linking up to mix and mingle this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh you hit my weak spot...organizing is definitely a passion of mine...or an obsession, whatev. (c: Glad you came to visit so I could find your fun blog, I think I'm gonna like it here!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading them!