Pages

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Mirror Mirror on the Wall

Mirrors are great for adding light, an illusion of more space, and character to a room. Here are a few spaces where mirrors have been used to enhance the room:


Layering the mirrors







































I love the use of the small round mirrors on each side of the bed - a great alternative to art work.









ruemag.com



















The large mirrors in the two next pictures help the space to feel open and so much larger.













I had never thought about layering the mirrors and mounting them on the wall, like shown below. Very creative!

3 comments:

  1. I am a mirror hog. Holding on to so many for when the right opportunity presents itself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I find myself using mirrors in most of my spaces. I love the variety of shapes and styles, they do add a lot to a room. I am especially loving large floor length mirrors propped up against the wall like inspirations 8 and 9.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love using mirrors to bring sparkle and light to a room. I love the first image with the layered mirrors. I might have to try that:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading them!