Pages

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Charleston Charm

My parents are visiting right now, so it was a good excuse to take a weekend trip to Charleston.  Being new to SC, none of us had been there before.

We stayed in N. Charleston (it was a little more budget friendly) in the Spring Hill Suites by Marriot. The rates were surprisingly well priced, and it was refreshing how modern the decor was.

hotpads.com

hotpads.com


I took only a few million pictures of historic Charleston!  I seriously wanted to snap a picture of about every home and all it's details!  Here are some of my favorites.  There are kind of a lot...













I am pretty sure I fell in love...


So, here is my question for you - have you been to Charleston?  What is your favorite place there?

2 comments:

  1. OH, MY! I know these homes well! We've visited Charleston for the past three years! I love how you captured it's charm for all to see!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't been there but I would love to visit. What great photos!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading them!