Pages

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Project Peek - Boy's Room

Remember this room design I showed you awhile back?


As I mentioned, I had to make a few changes to the design.  I found out there was a blue and red race car toddler bed that would be used when 'baby boy' got to that stage.  So instead of using orange, I switched to red.  This way the red/blue toddler bed would match the room when the time came to use it.  Also, I received further clarification on the doing a race car theme - It needed to be Formula 1 race cars. 

 This is what I came up with...




The family that I am doing this design for lives in Utah where I used to live, because of modern technology (thank you)  I am still able to help them.  

Here is a sampling of the drawings I emailed to them to illustrate the design:



If you are interested in my design service, email me :)

3 comments:

  1. Aah, and you're talented and flexible. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun design board Melissa! If you don't mind me asking, what program did you use to create the drawings/layout of the room? I would love to learn more. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is going to be one happy young man. Really great design!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading them!